The Data Room contains a detailed technical information pack comprising the following information. Please request access via this website or contact Oliver Salisbury at Cushman & Wakefield.
- Topographical Surveys (CAD and PDF)
- Phase 1 Geo-Environmental Desk Study
- Phase 2 Site Investigation and supporting documentation
- Ecological Appraisal
- Design and Access Statement
- Utilities plans
- Land Registry documentation
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Tree Survey
- Flood Risk Assessment
- Travel Plan
- Transport Assessment
- Planning Statement
- Indicative Site Layout
- Aerial photographs
Due to the nature of the site's existing use, it is generally open to view from Owlcotes Road. Unauthorised access to the site is prohibited and is strictly by prior appointment with Cushman & Wakefield.
There will be opportunity during the marketing period to undertake a site inspection on an allocated date, yet to be confirmed. To register interest, please contact Oliver Salisbury.